A creamy and cheesy Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Spaghetti that will leave you reaching for seconds. Easy to assemble and few recipes this will quickly become a family favorite meal.
Due to the heartiness of this recipe it's more popular in the colder months, however as the ingredients are not seasonal you could make this year round.
❤️ Why you'll love it
- A few ingredients, mostly pantry staples.
- Using a cooked chicken really speeds things up, but cooking in the crock pot allows enough time for the ingredients to marry together nicely.
- An inexpensive recipe that stretches far, which is great in today's economy.
- The whole family will love it.
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Chicken Broth
- Cream Cheese
- Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Colby Jack Cheese
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Green Onions
See recipe card at the bottom of this post for quantities.
This is an overview of the recipe steps. For more detailed instructions visit the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Step 1: Add the Cream of Chicken and chicken broth to the crock pot and give a good stir.
- Step 2: Sprinkle over the ranch dressing mix then the cream cheese cubes.
- Step 3: Place the lid on the crock pot and turn on low.
- Step 4: After 3 hours mix those ingredients until they've totally melted into each other. Perhaps a whisk would work better.
- Step 5: Add the chicken and mix well. Cover and cook a further 1 hour.
- Step 6: In the meantime, cook the spaghetti to al dente (about 6 minutes) then rinse and drain.
- Step 7: Add the spaghetti noodles to the crock pot along with half of the grated cheese. Mix well and cover again for 30 minutes.
- Step 8: Top with the remaining cheese, chopped bacon and green onions. Cover and melt for 10 minutes. Serve.
Hint: This recipe could be made faster, if cooked on high, as the chicken is already cooked.
🔄 Substitutions and Variations
- Green Beans - a delicious addition.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts - instead of the rotisserie chicken, or chicken thighs.
- Cheddar Cheese - use instead of the colby jack.
- Baby Carrots - a delicious addition.
- Egg Noodles - instead of the spaghetti (or any noodles).
- Sour Cream - gives a little more richness.
- Pork Chops - instead of the chicken.
- Garlic Powder - adds a little hint of garlic flavor.
- Parmesan Cheese - top with a sprinkle of this.
- Cream of Mushroom Soup - this can be a good change up.
❤ Sharing is Caring - Like Our Facebook Page ❤
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I used a 6 Quart Crock Pot for this recipe, you'll also need a large pot to cook your spaghetti, and a colander to drain the spaghetti.
I have some affiliate links in the recipe card below.
📘 More Crock Pot Recipes
- Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Crock Pot Pinto Beans
- Crock Pot Beer Chili
- Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy
Once the crock pot ranch chicken spaghetti has cooled completely store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Expert Tip: You could use fresh chicken if you prefer. Add to the crock pot with the soup, broth, cream cheese and ranch then cook 6 hours (instead of 4). Shred the chicken before moving onto the next steps.
Definitely. For busy nights, take the chicken, soup, broth, ranch, cream cheese, cooked spaghetti and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes at 350°F. Top with the remaining cheese, bacon and green onions at the end.
Pretty much. The ingredients known to make crack chicken is chicken (naturally), ranch, bacon and cheese. The main ingredients in this dish. You could call it crack chicken spaghetti.
If you’ve tried this Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Spaghetti Recipe or any other great recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section below, how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers!
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
You can also follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes!
Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Spaghetti
Creamy, cheesy and full of ranch flavor this crock pot ranch chicken spaghetti is easy to make and a family favorite.
- 2 (10oz) Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 8oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1oz Package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 3 Cups Cooked Chicken (deboned Rotisserie Chicken)
- 8oz Colby Jack Cheese, divided and grated
- 10oz Spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1oz Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- Add the cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix to the crock pot and turn on low. Cook for 3 hours.
- Add the cooked chicken and stir. Cover and continue to cook another 1 hour.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the spaghetti to al dente (about 6 minutes). Drain and rinse.
- Add the spaghetti to the crock pot, along with half of the cheese.
- Stir then cover again for 30 minutes.
- Top with the remaining cheese, bacon and green onions. Cover for 10 minutes then serve.
Cook a little fast on high. Once the dish is bubbling move onto the next step.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 416Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 108mgSodium 858mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 25g
Leave a Reply