This copycat Crumbl Twix Cookies recipe is simple to make and tastes deliciously identical to a Twix candy bar.
Twix Cookies like this are perfect any time of year. They're no bound to a particular season, which makes them perfect in my eyes.
Twix candies just happen to be one of my favorites so these cookies naturally caught my eye.
❤️ Why you'll love it
- Anyone that says they don't like Twix can only be joking right? Who doesn't love Twix?
- Soft, buttery sugar cookies mix with chopped Twix bars, topped with delicious gooey caramel and rich chocolate.
- This recipe is for a buttery shortbread cookies, mixed with toffee bits, and topped with ingredients from your favorite candy bar.... what's not to love?
- Unsalted Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- All Purpose Flour
- Twix Minis
- Half and Half
- Caramel Bits
- Milk Chocolate Chips
See recipe card at the bottom of this post for quantities.
This is an overview of the recipe steps. For more detailed instructions visit the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Step 1: Add butter to the mixing bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl) and beat until creamy with the paddle attachment, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Step 2: Add powdered sugar and beat again until fluffy.
- Step 3: Add the flour, vanilla and salt and mix until fully incorporated.
- Step 4: Add chopped Twix bars and gently fold into cookie dough.
- Step 5: Empty out the cookie dough onto plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Step 6: Roll out refrigerated cookie dough.
- Step 7: Cut out 3" cookies with a round cookie cutter and lay on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, 2" apart.
- Step 8: Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown, then allow to cool.
- Step 9: Mix the caramel bits with the half and half in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave, stirring.
- Step 10: Spoon onto cookies and spread with the back of a spoon.
- Step 11: Repeat with the milk chocolate chips on top of the caramel layer.
- Step 12: While the chocolate layer is still soft lay a mini Twix bar in the middle and press slightly.
Hint: Once the cookies are assembled place in the refrigerator to harden quicker/more for 30 minutes.
🔄 Substitutions and Variations
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips - instead of Milk Chocolate. Or even dark chocolate.
- Heavy Cream - instead of half and half.
- Brown Sugar - i've seen some sprinkled on top.
- Almond Extract - add a just a touch.
❤ Sharing is Caring - Like Our Facebook Page ❤
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Although I used a stand mixer, if you don't have one it's ok to use a regular hand mixer, or even beat by hand if you have the arm strength, lol.
I have some affiliate links in the recipe card below for the equipment I used.
📘 More Cookie Recipes
- Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Butter Crunch Cookies
- Bananas Foster Cookies
- Jam Heart Cookies (TikTok Inspired)
- Nutella Brownie Cookies
These Crumbl Twix Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. Stored at room temperature this buttery cookie will stay nice and soft.
If you choose to store them in the refrigerator, they will keep for longer and they will have more of a firm bite.
Expert Tip: Don't worry if you think your cookies are not cooked enough, or look browned enough. When you remove them from the oven and leave them on the cookie sheet they will continue to cook through.
The birthday cake cookie remains crazy popular. Just a good old fashioned vanilla cake flavor.
If you go to a Crumbl store, and buy a cookie there, each cookie is supposed to serve 4 people. They're huge!
I have made these cookies more of a single serve cookie, much smaller.
If you’ve tried this Crumbl Twix Cookies Recipe or any other great recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section below, how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers!
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Copycat Crumbl Twix Cookies
- 1-½ Cups Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1-½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Half and Half
- 11 oz Pack Caramel Bits
- 11.5 oz Pack Milk Chocolate Chips
- 23 Mini Twix Candy Bars
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, add the softened butter and beat with the flat beater attachment.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat again until creamy.
- Add the vanilla, salt and flour and mix until well incorporated.
- Take 8 mini Twix's, chop them up then add to the bowl. Beat again for just a few turns.
- Turn out the cookie dough onto plastic wrap, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Take the cookie dough and turn out onto a floured surface. Lay the plastic wrap over the top of the dough and roll out to about ½" thick.
- Using a 3" Cookie Cutter, cut out cookies and lay on a cookie sheet, 2" apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes then remove and allow the cookies to sit on the hot cookie sheet for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool another 10 minutes.
- Add the caramel bits to a bowl with the half and half and microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between, until you get a good consistency of melted caramel.
- Spoon onto the top of each cookie and spread out with the back of a spoon. (Don't spread to close to the edge as it may still run a little that way.)
- Repeat the same steps with the chocolate chips (minus the cream).
- As soon as you spoon the chocolate, lay an unwrapped mini twix on top in the center of the melted chocolate.
- Place finished cookies in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden more.
Sign Up for my emails and never miss another recipe!
I'll never share your email, or send you spam. Pinkie Promise!