These Halloween Cookies with Sprinkles have turned into my favorite kind of Halloween Cookies. They're delicious, fluffy and soft, but not only that - they're super quick and easy to make.
By using cake mix in this Halloween cookie recipe it really speeds things up and gives a delicious cookie every single time.
The cookies are nice and fluffy, they remind me a little of a sugar cookie, but with a little bit of a cake-like density to them.
❤️ Why you'll love it
- If you need to whip something up for, say, a work treat or classroom treats, then this Halloween recipe is for you. They're the fastest you can make, for sure.
- Delicious every time, you can't mess it up and it's the perfect treat for a Halloween Party.
- You can be flexible and choose whatever cake mix you like for your cookies.
- Bring along to all your Halloween parties.
- You can decide the size of the cookies, if you want large cookies use two scoops instead of one.
- It's a fun idea, and a great way to get the kids helping.
- White cake mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Halloween Colored Sprinkles
See recipe card at the bottom of this post for quantities.
- Step 1: Add the cake mix, eggs and oil to a large bowl and mix well, you could use a hand mixer but I don't think you need to.
- Step 2: Using a cookie scoop, scoop onto a baking sheet, in equal portions, that is lined with parchment paper - about 1-2 inches apart (they don't spread too much).
- Step 3: Sprinkle the Halloween sprinkles on the tops of the cookies and press down lightly to flatten them just a little.
- Step 4: Bake in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes then allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to completely cool.
Hint: Try adding some mix-ins to your cookies. There's not really a hard rule here, you can play around to your hearts content. Pecans, chocolate chips, candy... the list is endless. It could affect your bake time though, just a little.
🔄 Substitutions and Variations
- White Chocolate Chips - add some chocolate chips to the cookie dough.
- Cocoa Powder - maybe add a little cocoa powder to make a chocolate cookie (although maybe you can just use a different cake mix).
- Vanilla Extract - add some vanilla flavor and add a teaspoon.
- Royal Icing - Leave the sprinkles for last and decorate the cookies with some royal icing - then decorate with the sprinkles on the wet icing.
- Cream Cheese - try using cream cheese instead of the vegetable oil.
❤ Sharing is Caring - Like Our Facebook Page ❤
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I have the equipment I used for this recipe in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📘 Other Halloween Recipes
- Halloween Grilled Cheese
- Halloween Jungle Juice
- Zombie Cookies
- Voodoo Fudge
- Ghost Cupcakes
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Spider Web Brownies
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Expert Tip: Don't try to move the Halloween sprinkle cookies to the wire rack too soon or the bottom of the cookies will start to sag through the rack.
If you’ve tried these Halloween Cookies with Sprinkles or any other great recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section below, how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers!
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
You can also follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes!
Halloween Cookies With Sprinkles
These Halloween cookies with sprinkles are literally the easiest Halloween cookies you can make. Fluffy and soft, with tasty sugary Halloween colored sprinkles on top.
- 1 (15oz) Box White Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Halloween colored Sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the cake mix, eggs and oil and mix well.
- Scoop onto the parchment paper lined cookie sheet, you should get about 24 servings.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on top of each cookie and press down slightly into the top of the cookie, flattening a little.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, remove and let sit for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You can find the festive Halloween sprinkles in any craft store, grocery store or if you don't have access you can always order them online. See my link below.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 126Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 31mgSodium 32mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g
Leave a Reply