This copycat recipe for Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread Recipe is a simple recipe for crazy bread you can make at home and enjoy those famous bread sticks everyone loves.
I personally think the cheese bread at Little Caesars is about the best thing that they offer.
If you ever get the chance you should try it with their jalapeno cheese dip. Oh lawd, that's good!
❤️ Why you'll love it
- What's not to love about being able to make your favorite pizza bread at home!
- It's cheaper and you can guarantee you don't have any added ingredients like MSG and that you're eating real food.
- If you love Little Caesars Pizza, then you'll love this recipe for the best cheese sticks.
- An easy snack the kids will love, especially the delicious crispy edges.
- Everyone loves cheesy garlic bread. It's my favorite food.
- Active Dry Yeast
- Warm Water
- Olive Oil
- All Purpose Flour
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Salted Butter
- Garlic Cloves
See recipe card at the bottom of this post for quantities.
- Step 1: In the bowl of a stand mixer add the warm water, sugar and yeast. Allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes until nice and frothy.
- Step 2: Add the olive oil, salt and flour and using the dough hook attachment mix the dough on low speed until it comes together and a sticky dough forms.
- Step 3: Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and place in a warm area for about 30-60 minutes, until the dough has doubled in size.
- Step 4: While that happens melt the butter in a small mixing bowl and add the chopped garlic cloves. Mix well and set aside.
- Step 5: In another large mixing bowl add the grated mozzarella and parmesan along with the Italian seasoning and mix well.
- Step 6: Line a 9x13" cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Step 7: Once the dough has doubled in size dump out onto the foil lined baking sheet. Spray your fingers with cooking spray (the dough is a little sticky) and using your fingers spread out the dough all over the baking sheet, evenly. Allow to rest again and rise, for about 15 minutes.
- Step 8: Preheat the oven to 400°F. Once the dough is ready, brush the risen dough lightly with the garlic butter.
- Step 9: Sprinkle with the cheese mixture, all over evenly. Bake cheese bread in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes, until golden brown crust has shown.
- Step 10: Remove from the oven and brush again with the garlic butter. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into bread stick size shapes using a pizza cutter.
Hint: If the yeast mixture does not prove and become frothy then it must have died. You'll need to start this step again with another batch of yeast.
🔄 Substitutions and Variations
- Garlic Powder - add a little to the dough.
- Pre-made Pizza Dough - if you'd rather not make your own dough you could buy a pre-made dough.
- Package of Cheese - You could use the package of cheese that's already grated - it doesn't make a gooey melted cheese like freshly grated does though.
- Type of cheese - this can be a million different options.
- Own Italian Spices - if you have your own preference, go for it.
- Pepperoni - add some for a pepperoni cheese bread.
- Wheat Flour - you could use this instead.
❤ Sharing is Caring - Like Our Facebook Page ❤
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I'm not much of a bread dough maker and love my stand mixer for helping me with this. I have an affiliate link in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📘 Related Recipes
- Italian Monkey Bread
- Cajun Cornbread Recipe
- Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Crawfish Bread
- Pull Apart Bread Wreath
- Italian Cheese Bread
Once you've allowed the Italian Cheese Bread to cool completely store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Expert Tip: For best results when reheating, use your air fryer if you have one. If not, the oven is fine. The microwave will make it soggy.
If you’ve tried this Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread Recipe or any other great recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section below, how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers!
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread Recipe
- 2-¼ Teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2-½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1-½ Cups Mozzarella Cheese freshly grated
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- 3 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons Salted Butter melted
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- Add the warm water to the bowl of your stand mixer (make sure it's between 105-115°F).
- Add the sugar and the yeast. Cover and allow to prove for about 10 minutes. It should get nice and frothy.
- Add the flour, oliver oil and salt and mix on low until the dough has come together and is slightly sticky. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and place in a warm place for about 30-60 minutes. You'll want the dough to double in size.
- In a large mixing bowl add the grated cheeses and Italian seasoning and mix together. Set Aside.
- In a small bowl, add the melted butter and minced garlic and mix together well. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with foil then spray with cooking oil. Turn on the oven to 400°F.
- Dump out the dough onto your foil lined baking sheet. Grease your hands with cooking spray and spread out the dough to all corners of the baking sheet, evenly.
- Allow to rise again, for about 15 minutes.
- Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the top of the dough with the garlic butter.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture evenly all over the dough.
- Place the cheese bread into the oven and cook for about 20 minutes, until a nice golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush again with the remaining garlic butter.
- Using a pizza wheel cut the cheese bread in half length ways then into sticks width ways.
Sign Up for my emails and never miss another recipe!
I'll never share your email, or send you spam. Pinkie Promise!