When you're short on time this no bake cherry pie with graham cracker crust is your best friend. It can be assembled in 5 minutes and is so delicious everyone would swear you slaved over it.
It's so easy, yet is delicious enough and beautiful enough for any special holiday celebrations, like Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter.
❤️ Why you'll love it
- As mentioned above, it's beautiful and tasty enough for any special occasions but is also quick and easy and perfect for a weeknight dessert.
- The pantry staple simple ingredients make this an easy recipe.
- The topping is interchangeable. You could use a blueberry pie, or strawberry pie filling instead. Or any other pie filling you could think of!
- You could make this a bit more homemade by making the pie crust yourself (if you want to that is).
- A no bake pie means there is no cooking process required, it's the perfect dessert if you're pressed for time. No bake recipes are my favorite.
- Cherry pie is a classic crowd-pleaser.
- Store-bought Graham cracker crust
- Cream Cheese
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Lemon Juice
- Can of Cherry Pie Filling
See recipe card at the bottom of this post for quantities.
- Step 1: Add the room temperature cream cheese to the bowl of your stand mixer and beat until creamy with the paddle attachment.
- Step 2: Add the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract and beat together until totally combined.
- Step 3: Pour into the graham cracker crust, evenly, then into the refrigerator for around four hours until it has firmed up.
- Step 4: Pour the cherry pie filling over the top of the creamy cheesecake filling, and serve with cool whip or fresh cream.
Hint: If you want to speed things up a bit you could pop the cream cheese filled crust into the freezer instead. It'll only need about an hour or so.
🔄 Substitutions and Variations
- Homemade Graham Cracker Crust - instead of using a store-bought type you could make your own crust using crushed Graham Crackers.
- Homemade Cherry Pie Filling - make your own if you want- using tart cherries or sweet cherries.
- Fat-free Cream Cheese - this will work fine if you're wanting less fat in your dessert in place of the full fat cream cheese.
- Fresh Fruit - you could use a combination of fresh fruit for the topping.
- Favorite Pie Filling - you could use any pie filling for your favorite flavor (like peach pie filling). For this recipe I used cherry filling.
- Fresh Berries - you could decorate with fresh berries.
- Sour Cream - can add some richness with a little tart.
- Decorate the top of the pie in your own way.
❤ Sharing is Caring - Like Our Facebook Page ❤
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I like to use my stand mixer for this type of recipe (there's an affiliate link in the recipe card below) - however, if you would rather you could use a hand mixer or electric mixer.
You could even use a food processor or just mix it by hand in a medium bowl - but this will get old fast, lol.
📘 Related Recipes
- Southern Lemon Pie
- Amish Peanut Butter Pie
- Grandma's Sweet Potato Pie
- Amish Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Country Apple Pie
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie
- Nutella Trifle
- Southern Peach Cobbler Recipe With Pie Crust
- Cracker Barrel Buttermilk Pie Recipe
- No Bake Snickers Pie
This cherry pie should be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container, or cover with plastic wrap, and it will be good for 5-7 days.
Expert Tip: If you wanted to change out the cherry pie filling for another recipe, say blueberry pie - it would still be fantastic. This is a very versatile recipe that would be perfect for ANY pie filling.
You could also transfer the buttery graham cracker crust to your own pie plate to make it look like it was homemade.
If you’ve tried this No Bake Cherry Pie with Graham Cracker Crust Recipe or any other great recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section below, how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers!
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- 1 (10") Graham Cracker Crust, pre-made
- 2 (8oz) Packs Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14oz) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 (20oz) Can Cherry Pie Filling
- Add the cream cheese blocks to the bowl of a stand mixer and cream for 2-3 minutes using the paddle attachment.
- Add the vanilla, lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk. Cream together until well combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crust on top of the cream cheese layer, evenly.
- Allow to firm up in the refrigerator, for about 3-4 hours.
- After this, pour the cherry pie filling over the top, evenly, of the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with some whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, if desired.
You can speed up the refrigeration process by placing the cream cheese filled pie crust into the freezer instead. Should only take about 1 hour to firm up.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 547Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 79mgSodium 358mgCarbohydrates 64gFiber 1gSugar 33gProtein 9g